Some of the family was able to join Papa at church on Sunday where they sang "Happy Birthday" to him and presented him with a card.
After church we went back to Mom's to enjoy a nice Father's Day/Birthday lunch!
| I made this banner from glittered scrapbook paper to give us a little color in the dining room! |
![]() |
| Papa's great-grandchildren made these cards for him! |
| Papa and all of his great-grandchildren! |
| Mom and I made this 100 out of pictures! There are some really funny ones! |
| I glittered up some 100's for the big day! |
![]() |
| Favors were chocolate 100's! Mom and I joked that maybe I should start working on the 101's now! I didn't realize how long they were going to take! |
| I was so excited to reuse all of the pom poms I made for Morgan's party! |
| The sign First Baptist Church made him! |
| Toby was ready for some cake and ice cream! |
| Papa has so many pictures displayed in his room, so we brought some of the down so everyone could enjoy them! |
| Blowing out his candles! |
| It is rare that the whole family (minus Davis and Todd) get together! |
| The residents at Century Pines made him a banner! |
Thanks to everyone that has sent him cards for his birthday! He has loved reading every one of them!



Incredible! What an inspiration. My Gran-dee eats a bowl of "cream" each night too. Maybe we will celebrate his 100th in a couple of years ;-)
ReplyDelete