Tuesday, June 19, 2012

June Birchbox

I feel like it has been forever since I got my last Birchbox! As usual, this box did not disappoint!

This Month's Box

- Comodynes - self-tanning Intensive - Who needs the sun when you can get a safe, buildable, and natural-looking tan with those bestselling European towelettes? I have never self-tanned, so I am a little nervous about trying these out, but I have a feeling they will be good!

- Masqueology - Brightening Mask - This targeted sheet mask features arbutin and mulberry root to help even out your skin tone. Use it before, after or - if you're brave - during your next flight. I wouldn't be brave enough to wear it on a flight! I think I scared Davis when he saw it! Glad to have tried one, but I don't think I will be purchasing any more!

- Supergoop! - SPF 30+ Everyday UV Lotion - Water and sweat are no match for this long-lasting, oil-free lotion, which provides broad spectrum protection while hydrating skin. I really liked this sunscreen. It is not sticky or heavy! 

- theBalm cosmetics - stainiac in Beauty Queen - We're crazy about this two-in-one lip and cheek stain: the sheer gel formula delivers a subtle, long-wearing flush. This felt really good as lip gloss - gave me a little color without being too much. I am not sure about it as cheek stain though - I feel it didn't give me any color at all!

Lifestyle Extra -
Modcloth - Headbands - Pair this retro-inspired accessory with a big pair of sunnies and a two-seater. Shop all Modcloth road trip beauty essentials at birchbox.com/modcloth. Super nice headband. It is great quality. However, mine is red with white polkadots. I look like this:

I love getting this gift I give myself every month! It is so fun to try new products, and a lot of the time, the samples are actual size, so I feel like I really get my money's worth! I heard next month if full of Glamour magazine tested products! I can't wait!

If you are interested in learning more about Birchbox, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment