Monday, May 21, 2012

Morgan's Graduation Fiesta

Whew - It has been a busy couple of days! It seems like I have nothing to do, and then everything falls into 3 or 4 days - Morgan's Graduation, Lauren and Ryals' Wedding Weekend, and Gil's high school graduation!

Davis and I helped host a graduation fiesta for Morgan, Gil's girlfriend at a local Mexican restaurant.  We had lots of fun! Congrats to Morgan!!



I swore I wasn't going to use pom poms again for awhile, but they are very fiesta-y! I also made these pinata type lantern from this tutorial.
I made this streamer background for the the candy bar table.


The cute chevron favor bags came from the etsy store Hey Yo Yo.

Hollie just had a Cinco De Mayo fiesta and sent me these free printable labels!

Instead of buying or renting table cloths, we used this cute wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby and trimmed the end in a triangle.
I found these cute colorful pots at TJ Maxx and stuck a gerbera daisy plant in each! Such a simple decoration!

Mustaches!

Guest of Honor Morgan and Gil!

We all had fun with the mustaches!

Morgan's mom brought a yummy cookie cake!
Entertainment was watching Phillip Phillips make it to the Final 2 in American Idol!
Stay tuned for posts about our other weekend festivities!

1 comment:

  1. The party turned out so cute! The labels look great with your decor!

    ReplyDelete