Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lauren & Ryal's Wedding Weekend Part 1

Davis and I just got back from the Muller-Stone wedding weekend at Barnsley Gardens. The resort is absolutely beautiful, and I would love to revisit when I have a little more time to look around!

The weekend was so much fun, and I am so glad we got to celebrate with them all weekend!

I have split the weekend into 2 blog posts since I took so many pictures!

Our welcome bucket waiting on us in our room!
Our goodies!
Rehearsal


The Ruins at Barnsley

The ceremony and reception site
The rehearsal was dedicated to Ryals' beloved black lab - Bubba
There was even a drink called "The Bubba!"
Placecards


Each table was named something that has some significance in Lauren and Ryals' life (Kingsboro, Milledge, Darlington). 

Dinner was excellent!
These ferns were great table centerpieces! I loved the black and green!
After dinner and speeches, it was time to dance!

The bridesmaids' brunch/breakfast was held at the Sage Inn Cottage. It could not have been a prettier day - the weather was perfect!

The Sage Inn is a local B&B, and the yard was gorgeous!




One of our gifts were these beautiful earrings!
The other gift was a set of 4 acrylic stemless wine glasses! Such a great gift!
Meredith and Renee trying on their hair clips from the place card basket!
Stay tuned for part 2 of the Stone Wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! How pretty! I especially love the dog details at the rehearsal dinner, how special! Beautiful group of girls, and Jill I love the black and white dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How pretty! I especially love the dog details at the rehearsal dinner, how special! Beautiful group of girls, and Jill I love the black and white dress!

    ReplyDelete