I cannot believe that today is the last day of 2012! I feel like we were just celebrating 2012's New Year! This year has been so great with a wedding, some trips, and a few babies (and puppies!) arriving, and I look forward to an even better 2013!
Here is a recap of our 2012 (or at least what I have in pictures!):
![]() |
| NYE 2012 |
![]() |
| Lauren and Ryals' Engagement Party |
![]() |
| Celebrated Stella's 2nd Birthday! |
![]() |
| Skiing in Jackson Hole |
![]() |
| Bunko at the Rusty Bucket |
![]() |
| Lauren's Fun Bachelorette Weekend! |
![]() |
| Phillip Phillips Homecoming Concert |
![]() |
| Mexican Fiesta for Morgan |
![]() |
| Lauren and Ryals got married! |
![]() |
| Gil graduated high school! |
![]() |
| Papa turned 100! |
![]() |
| Girls' Weekend at Lake Blueridge |
![]() |
| Leann's Birthday Celebration |
![]() |
| Key West with Hollie and Wesley |
![]() |
| 5th Anniversary in Nassau, Bahamas! |
![]() |
| Riley's First Beach Trip |
![]() |
| Meghan's Baby Shower |
![]() |
| White Trash Bunko |
![]() |
| Visiting soon-to-be-mom Meredith |
![]() |
| And these sweet things consumed the last 2 months of 2012! |




















No comments:
Post a Comment