Sorry I haven't been around too much! I haven't had too much going on that is really post-worthy!
Last weekend, several other girls and myself visited Meredith in St. Simons! She had been on bed rest for 6 weeks, but the doctor gave her a little freedom! She even got a new car that Friday! So exciting! After dinner at Coastal Kitchen, we took it easy Saturday with manicures/pedicures and by catching up on some new shows (Nashville) and some old ones from college (The O.C.). It's hard to believe that the next time we are in St. Simons, it will be to meet Baby David!
 |
| Since we had to cancel Meredith's baby shower, Maggie and Meghan brought down her gifts! |
Last week, I hosted the annual White Trash Bunko! There were some great outfits, and it was so fun getting our group back together after a little hiatus!
Here is a look a some of the Halloween decorations I have put around the house!
 |
| Breakfast room table |
 |
| Dining Room table |
 |
| Mantel |
 |
| I painted these guys at our girls' weekend last year! |
 |
| I had had my eye on these online, but when I saw them for more than 1/2 off on One Kings Lane, I was sold! |
 |
| My front porch is a little sad, but the mums I bought were too big to fit in my pots!! |
Hopefully, my next post will be about our puppies arriving! They are due any day, and I can't wait!
Your Halloween decorations are so cute! I can't wait to see the post on when the puppies are born!! We want to breed our golden one day too.
ReplyDelete