Monday, June 4, 2012

Memorial Day!

I guess it is better late than never to post about our low-key Memorial Day weekend!

My Memorial Day weekend started on Wednesday. Leann planned an American Idol Finale party. I made Phillip Phillip cake pops for the party!


Sporting our new Phillip Phillip t-shirts and enjoying our cake pops!
So excited we got to use my sign again!
To celebrate PP's big win, Davis and I listened to Phillip all weekend!
We took a few extra days off work, so Thursday and Friday were spent cruising around with these 3. 
Friday night, we walked down to our neighbor's lake house. Their boys were obsessed with Riley "Curly"!
When I took this picture, he told me to put it on Facebook!
On Saturday, we met up with Hollie and Wesley and their families and did a lot of surfing!

Since it was so windy on Sunday, we rode up river and found a "beach" to relax on, Wesley's family was so sweet to provide us with lunch goodies!


On Sunday night, we went back to our friends' house:


Such a fun, low-key weekend, but Monday was rainy so we spent most of the day sleeping! Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment