Friday, May 11, 2012

Atlanta Symphony Decorator's Showhouse


For an early Mother's Day Present, Mom and I attended the Atlanta Symphony's Decorator's Showhouse. Maggie and her mom have gone for years, and now I know why they keep going back! It was absolutely amazing, and I could go every day and still see something new every time! After touring the house, James Farmer gave a great talk about his three new books! We had so much fun and ate some really great food while we were in Atlanta (Souper Jenny's, Horseradish Grill, and West Egg), and Mom commented that she would like to do this every year for Mother's Day!

We weren't allowed to take pictures in the house, but I was able to snag some pictures off some other websites . If you are in Atlanta during the next few days, please check out this house (it closes Sunday). I promise you will love it!

Knollwood - via
Foyer - via
Library - via
Living Room - via
Gentleman's Parlor - via
solarium
Solarium - via

Living Room - via

Most Amazing Kitchen Ever! - via

Kitchen Eating Area - via 

Back Staircase - via
Best Room in the House - Butler's Pantry designed by James Farmer and Maggie Griffin! - via

Women's Parlor - via

Upstairs Hallway - via

Master Bedroom - via

Women's Dressing Room - via

Lounge - via
Nursery - via 
Guest Retreat - via 
Guest Bedroom - via
Teen Retreat - via
Sitting Room - via
Little Boy's Room - via

Game Room - via

Gazebo - via 

Hope you enjoyed my mini-tour! For more pictures, check out my interest board here!

1 comment:

  1. I bet ya'll had a ball! What a great mother's day gift!

    ReplyDelete