Better late than never I guess! It has been almost a month since Sally and Ryan's wedding, but I had to post about it!
The wedding festivities started on Friday morning with a beautiful bridesmaids' luncheon. The food was absolutely wonderful with things like butternut squash soup and homemade chicken salad. She gifted the bridesmaids with a monogrammed handkerchief inside a hand-stained box. It was so thoughtful!! After lunch, we headed out to the hostess's beautiful back yard to take some pictures.
After some of us got some manis and pedis, it was time to get ready for the rehearsal and dinner. The rehearsal was held in downtown Albany at Cafe 230. I had never eaten there, but the food was really good!! After a few speeches, we had a few late night drinks at Harvest Moon before heading home to get ready for the big day!
The next afternoon, the Kim, Claire, and I got to the church early to see Sally and start handing out programs. The bride was stunning, and the ceremony was beautiful!
The reception was held at Potter's Community Center with music provided by the Grapevine! It was such a fun night!
I couldn't get my computer to upload any more pictures, but make sure to check out the Boyd's professional photos here. Sally and Ryan, we had a great time with y'all that night. So happy we were able to celebrate with y'all!!



Thanks for the great post!!! I am so glad you were apart of my wedding weekend. You are such a dear friend and i love you,Davis and the doggies very much!
ReplyDelete